OLD Grand Rapids Property Management by Shift Property Management
Do you remember that one company or representative who made you say to yourself “WOW! That was way easier, smoother, better than I expected!”? We are that company, and we have those representatives. Welcome to your choice for Grand Rapids Property Management.
Our goal is to build relationships by consistently “WOWing” our clients by proactively managing their properties. Shift Property Management was formed to provide quality management, without all the extra fees and up-charges that have riddled this industry. Our purpose is to enhance our client’s investment, not nickel and dime every toilet that clogs. We live by Zig Ziglar’s philosophy “You will get all you want in life, if you will help enough other people get what they want,” and believe we can help you reach your goals.
Grand Rapids Property Management
We are here to remove your headache and put as much money in your pocket as we can, period. Let us tell you what makes Shift Property Management uniquely capable of providing the best Grand Rapids property management services:
Full Service Residential Property Management. This means marketing that works, leases that cover all your bases, maintenance that makes sense, and accounting clarity that will keep you from ripping out any hair.
- Neither Number nor Guinea Pig. Most companies are either so large that you’re “just a number,” or just starting out, which makes you a guinea pig. Our team has years of experience in property management of single-family homes along with a relatively small portfolio so you get the best of both worlds.
- Unparalleled Maintenance Crew. Our affiliate company, The Shift Group, fix-and-flipped over 30 houses in 2012 alone. This means an outstanding, competitively priced team of contractors at our disposal to handle any maintenance issue that may arise. Good maintenance means quick turnovers, less vacancy, happy tenants, well kept property and more money in your pocket.
- Rent Collection. Residents are more likely to pay with a professional managing your rental properties because systems are in place to collect rent, post notices, enforce late fees and even refer to collections.
- Accounting. We handle your detailed monthly statements, security deposit escrow funds, keep track of the bookkeeping headache, and make sure you’re in compliance with local and state regulations. You’ll also get an end-of-year report to make tax time easy.
- Eviction Management. In the event your tenant stops paying, we have systems in place to send the correct legal notices, file with the court, obtain a judgement and follow through with an eviction if necessary.
- Most Advanced Technology Available. With owner and tenant portals, online e-pay, electronic maintenance requests and real-time property updates, we’ve thrown the communication lines wide open.
- Free Inspections & Code Compliance Coordination. We’ll cover regular inspections and coordinate with the city when it comes time to get your property certified.
- Cancel Anytime. No penalties, no fees, no complicated cancellation procedure.
- Specialized. We specialize in managing Single Family Homes, Condos, Duplexes and Townhomes.
Is Maintenance Your #1 Problem?
Video Tours Rent Sight-Unseen!